Prof. Dr. Roland Beckmann
Chair of Biochemistry - Molecular Machines in Protein Targeting and Translocation
- Structure/function of protein targeting and translocation complexes.
- High resolution of cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM) and single particle analysis of macromolecular complexes.
- Analysis of co-translational interactions of the nascent polypeptide chain related to processing, folding and regulation.
- Studied biochemistry at FU Berlin
- 1995 PhD, FU Berlin
- 1995-2000 Postdoc at Rockefeller University, New York/USA
- 2001-2006 Group leader of VolkswagenStiftung at Charité, HU, Berlin
- Since 2006 Professor of Biochemistry (W3), LMU
See List of publications on the home page of Prof. Beckmann.