Prof. Dr. Ulrike Gaul
Chair of Organismic Biochemistry
- To understand regulatory gene networks underlying organismal development and homeostasis at the systems level, using a combination of computational and experimental approaches.
- To understand the role of glia in the development and adult homeostasis of the nervous system, using functional genomic, cell biological and live imaging approaches.
- 1988 PhD at the Max-Planck-Institute for Developmental Biology, Tubingen
- 1989-1993 Postdoc at the University of California, Berkeley, USA
- 1993-1999 Assistant Professor at the Rockefeller University, New York, USA
- 2000-2009 Associate Professor at the Rockefeller University, New York, USA
- since June 2009 Alexander-von-Humboldt Professor at the Gene Center and Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the LMU Munich
See list of publications on the home page of Prof. Gaul.