The 3rd European Conference on Marine Natural Products (15-20 September
2002) follows its predecessors held in Athens (1997) and in Santiago de
It is the aim of the conference to bring together young and senior
researchers for active discussions on most recent advances in the field.
"Marine Natural Products Chemistry" as an experimental science is - guided
by experienced scientists - enthusiastically carried out and driven by
younger researchers. Therefore, the conference is also a platform of
scientific exchange on the practical laboratory level.
Topics of the conference:
- New marine natural products
- Methods of structure elucidation
- Total synthesis of marine natural products
- Marine microorganisms
- Biosynthesis of marine natural products
- Functions of marine natural products
- Marine natural products in drug research